We designed our Site so that you can generally visit the Site without revealing any of your personal information. However, for you to receive the maximum benefits our Site can provide, such as purchasing products, registering to subscribe to one of our bloggers or participating on the message boards, we may request that you provide us with certain information that is personally identifiable. We will only collect such information based on affirmative actions by you to provide us with the requested information.
Tony Seba may collect information from you in the following ways:
- User-supplied information: Our registration process requires your name, company and e-mail address. If you are making a purchase through our website, we may require additional information to complete the transaction, including name, mailing address, email address, phone number, account password, personal preferences relating to the product, your credit card number and expiration date or other financial information necessary for the transaction (collectively “Personal Information”).
- Cookies: Our Site uses “cookies,” small files that are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information, but it does enable Tony Seba to record how and when you use the Site.
- Third Party Information: Tony Seba may use both internal and external advertising systems to display ads on the Site. The external advertising systems are solely controlled by our advertising partners and may contain cookies or other information-gathering abilities. Tony Seba has no access to or control of any information obtained by these advertisers. Use of Information.
We may use any personally identifiable information you provide at your option only to:
- Confirm and process sales transactions to contact you with questions or communications about your order, or to respond to your customer-service inquiries.
For your protection, we do not store or provide access to any of your credit card information. However, please note that our system may store the last four digits of your credit card for reference purposes only.
3. Predict and respond to your needs by aggregating our users’ information and tracking user trends. Although we do share this aggregated information with other users and third parties, it will not personally identify you.
All Personal Information provided by you on this Site is protected by an encryption using Secure Socket Layer technology (“SSL”). SSL encrypts your Personal Information before it is transmitted to us to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than Tony Seba.
Access by Our Employees
Tony Seba uses good-faith efforts to limit our employees’ access to your personally identifiable information to the amount reasonably required to provide prompt, high-quality service.
Update Your Profile
Please help us to provide you with the highest quality and most efficient service by ensuring that your registration profile is current and complete. To edit your profile, visit our website and go to the appropriate page that enables site users to edit profile information.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy or security policies, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.